Met with a florist today. And, though it was only my first consultation, I'm pretty sure I'll end up going with her--Jami Dale of True Lei Floral (thanks for the referral, Ariadne!). From our very first interaction, she was as sweet and flexible as can be AND she seems to be rather competitively priced (which I love). Luckily, I've done my fair share of Pinteresting so have a pretty good feel of what I'm looking for and, to make it easier I've been set on succulents well before my Pinterest days, so they were a given.
We landed on this bouquet with purple and white anemones. I've asked her to integrate a few succulents into it as well. All the guys will have simple succulent boutonnières, and I'm hoping she'll be able to make these sweet succulent bracelets for some special ladies in the party (crossing my fingers).
All in all, I feel really good. One less decision left to be made...
I absolutely love the choice of flowers. They are very elegant. I can't wait to see them in person!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Paula