Let me start by saying how excited I am that my little sister is getting married. Marriage is the best thing that ever happened to me. The day I said "I do" my life changed forever. I now had a partner to walk with. Someone to help me, and hold me during all the unexpected bumps in life. Most of all I had someone that brought me joy. Joseph has been a gift in my life that I could never describe. All I can do is thank The Lord for him.
Megan is one of my closest friends. I'm blessed to call her my sister and friend. I am beyond happy for her to start this new journey in her life. Addison is her partner. She has in him what I have had in Joseph. This is all I've hoped for her. my little butterfly of a sister.
My, not so secret, hobby is planning parties. I have been pinning back and forth with her for months. It is nice to know what she is picturing. A New Year's Eve celebration! How exciting. Personally I picture elegant tapered candles in tall golden Candelabras. Clocks. Crystals on branches. I know however she designs the reception it will be beautiful. I know I can't wait to be by her side on that day. I also can't wait to meet each of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment