Monday, July 21, 2014

We're getting married!!

I can't believe the time has finally come...Addison and I are getting married! Over the last several weeks, we've made some great progress on planning.
First, as you all know, we landed on a date--New Year's Eve this year! And, we've secured the church St. Francis Xavier in the heart of midtown on the St. Louis University campus. At this point we're still working on finding the priest but hope that will come together in the next week or so... And over the next couple weeks I'll be meeting with possible florists and photographers and have some ideas  for food and design…  But probably most importantly I've chosen each of you to be at my side as I prepare to enter into this exciting stage of my life... Each of you hold such a special place in my heart and I couldn't imagine doing this without you. Thank you for saying yes... yes to supporting me, to sharing you creative ideas, and for helping me stay focused on the fact that it is fun and exciting to plan a wedding--my wedding at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment